(updated 09/06/21). This review of evidence for Sarah Jane Lofing is at the request of a concerned resident who saw this statement by Katie Lambson, admin of local FB platform for hate Kanab/Fredonia Rant & Rave
This post has three sections
- List View of Evidence
- Slideshow of Evidence
- Background for review and actions taken
List View of Evidence
SLIDESHOW of EVIDENCE
BACKGROUND for Review & Actions Taken
The checklist is the uniform tool used to determine Hatewatch placement. The list is based on criteria provided by the FBI, DHS, NSA, University of Chicago and arrests at the Capitol Insurrection. This checklist is completed after review of the evidence (see slideshow above) and before the list of evidence is generated.
March 9, 2021 Sarah emailed with a request to be removed from Hatewatch. Sarah was offered removal after April 30, 2021 if she ceased engagement in bigotry and/or extremism. See resources for Reforming Extremists on Hatewatch.
Rather than ceasing, Sarah continued to engage with
- local FB extremist page “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Facebook Extremists
- “embracing” her inclusion on Hatewatch on her personal page
- Supporting Kanab/Fredonia Rant & Rave’s celebration and continuance of serving as a platform for hate
- Supporting the use of mental health slurs by friends along with their dismissal of bigotry/extremism & threats of lawsuit
For corrections, email email@example.com