(updated 09/06/2021) Camille Johnson Taylor is the current director of The Kane County Office of Tourism. She and spouse Carl Taylor reside in Kanab and are joined in extremism by Camille’s co-worker Alicia Hutchings and former staff Ken Gotzenberg and Vicki Hooper (featured in later post).
Evidence is presented in three formats:
- list view
- comprehensive Google Slide Show with clickable links
- Same evidence categorized by topic.
List View of Evidence
The links are not clickable in this format but are as the final two slides of the Google Presentation in the next section.
Calls to Fight: Democrats & Public Health
Taylor describes democrats as a domestic enemy against the US Constitution, treating conservatives as Hitler treated Jewish people and using pandemic restrictions to take freedoms. As such she shares the following fight calls:
- “…it is in fact war”
- “We are at a point where something can be done before it gets scary”
- “NOW is the time to act…enlightened LDS members will save the US Constitution”
- This statement is supported by others on Hatewatch by KURW or soon to be :
- Carl Taylor, spouse of Camille
- Danny Glover, see his support of Coby Glover Violence at Their Core: Geoffrey Broadbent, Jeff Schwilk, Coby Glover, Robert Brissette & Hunter Cram
- County Commissioners: Wade Heaton & Hal Johnson
- School employees: Kimberly Ford Blake
- Business owners: Bobbi & Jeff Lewis, owners of Kanab Laundromat & Car Wash
- KC Office of Tourism: Jayme Church & Ken Gotzenberg
- This statement is supported by others on Hatewatch by KURW or soon to be :
Sabotage Public Health Efforts & Covid
In addition to the LDS Wake Up Call to fight Covid-restrictions posted above, Taylor’s main public effort is to sabotage public health efforts. Taylor shares misinformation about legal issues, mask science, Covid science & data; conspiracy theories; encourages comments which reflect her own bias or which ridicule the opposition (Glover’s rock licker) and responds negatively (ridicule/retaliate) to any opposition despite repeated statements that she respects individual choice. Red boxed items are the fact checks (links below because they won’t work from the slides)
- Flu kills 12,000-61,000 every year in USA.
- Covid-19 killed nearly 500,000 Americans in one year
- 1918 flu killed 50million not 100million
- 1918 flu numbers for one year, this was posted 1 month into Covid-19.
- One year comparison 2million deaths from Covid-19
- The intent is always to slow the spread (human-human; animal-human)
- Survival rate USA = 98.2% not 99.8 or better
- Vaccine recommended even if one already had Covid-19.
- Mask wearing until fully vaccinated, not out of control
Promote Anti-government Action
Promotes two anti-government events: Worldwide Freedom Rally and Ammon Bundy’s Peoples Rights Movement Recruiting Conference in Kanab. See earlier post Bundy Recruits Kanab then his PRM Assaults Officer in Idaho and Patriot Prayer Joins. Kudos Kane County Office of Terrorism.
In typical style, Taylor attempts to demean opposition by minimizing the number, stating confusion/hurt based on misinformation (reasons questioned are in the ad), falsely blaming opposition for tax-payer money on police and praising event with revenue or attendees.
This type of anti-govt activity is supported by “likes” or comments or attendance:
- Veterans: Clifford Smart, Kenneth Guinn & Jeff Schwilk
- City/County/Tribe: (current & former): Andy Gant, Louis Pratt, Ken Gotzenberg, Susan Bunting Erikson
- Law Enforcement (current, former, volunteer, spouse): Russ Whitaker& & Celeste Cram (under Hunter Cram’s section)
- Business owners: Big Al’s Burgers at the Junction: Rinda & Russell Alldredge
- Coby Boyd Glover Violence at Their Core: Geoffrey Broadbent, Jeff Schwilk, Coby Glover, Robert Brissette & Hunter Cram
- Nataly Bistline, Crystal Mognett & Vaelyn Sawyer Mackelprang Understanding Social Media in Kanab: Groups, Pages & Individuals
- Tana Kou: Kanab “Patriots” at the Capitol Insurrection and Local Law Enforcement Praise. and “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Facebook Extremists
- James & Valerie Bermant (Kanab Beamer & Kanab Val)
- Danielle Crofts Ramsay, Calleen Ramsay, Robert Brissette, Debra Kozal Bush, Jeff Hines, Tyson Glover, Steve White, Christopher Franklin, Jon Farr, Susan South, Marilyn Kurtz, Clayton Cox, Brandi Kuhl, Suzanne Marie, RaeChele Alldridge, Matt Jones, Dave Miller, Dave Ferguson, Donell Bailey, Jim Rollyson, Sandy Rosdahl, Daisy Ballard Johnson, Daniel Smith
Supports Domestic Violent Extremists
Taylor accepts & encourages Kanab’s own hate-group founder Jeff Schwilk and ridicules opposition to Ammon Bundy’s Militia while celebrating attendance at Bundy Recruits Kanab then his PRM Assaults Officer in Idaho and Patriot Prayer Joins. Kudos Kane County Office of Terrorism
Capitol Insurrection Minimization
The slide with red box is a fact check box for the slide proceeding it. After the Capitol Insurrection, Taylor uses BLM protest & Holocaust false dichotomy to minimize the attack on democracy itself and false narratives of conservative censorship to deflect & distance.
Others in these posts or related posts:
- Trinity Church (Fredonia): Clifford Smart & Sondra Colton
- Kim & Terry Blake, Desiree Felish, Alicia Cram, Casey Daley & Mason Fox
- Kanab “Patriots” at the Capitol Insurrection and Local Law Enforcement Praise
Religious Zealotry & Hypocrisy
References to slide #s are from the comprehensive Google Slideshow at the beginning of this post.
Taylor accepts and adopts content of bigotry without fact checking (red box slide) which is evident in her “likes” to comments with inaccurate statistics seen in previous slides.
Bigotry of Liberals
Opposes Racial Equality Efforts
Sabotage Social Justice Movement
For corrections email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 thoughts on “Camille Johnson Taylor, Kane County Office of Tourism 1.”
Please remove me from your socialist communist mailings.
Thanks for leaving that kitchen table and chairs for us when my sister bought your home in town, we still have them and appreciate that considerate, communal action.
(1) KURW doesn’t publish any socialist or communist items. KURW simply re-posts items from the far-right. As such, the mailings could be considered FASCIST and/or ANARCHIST, but not communist or socialist. I’d categorize Taylor’s as anarchist (the one you commented on) with a splash of Christian theocratic. Although, she works for the government so when the government is acting more in in-line with her beliefs, we might see quite a fascist side then, but for now, anarchy.
(2) Please learn the difference between communism and socialism. Here are some Utah examples for you. Most Liquor stores in Utah are communist because they are owned by the STATE. The US military is technically communist because everything owned by the state and no democratically elected positions, but shares some features of socialism like income differences & personal contribution. Public schools, libraries, first responders, sidewalks, roads, hospitals, public lands, farms, gasoline are all socialist because the PEOPLE share ownership/responsibility/contribution either directly or through a democratic process of subsidies.
(3) Individuals sign up for mailings, I cannot do that. So at some point, you clicked the subscribe option and entered your email. You should be able to remove yourself, email me if you cannot and I will figure it out for you. Now, You asking me to remove you from the mailing, something for you to ponder socialist-like or libertarian-like ? No judgement, I’m a retired public school teacher and DSA so am absolutely willing to help out individuals in need.