SEE UPDATED VERSION Kanab at DC Capitol Riot
(Updated 12/11/2021) Social media posts reveal that ELEVEN area residents and their family attended the Jan 5-6 Stop-the-Steal rallies and the J6 Insurrection at the Capitol in Washington, DC. The evidence and how to report are included in the following sections of this post:
- Law enforcement praise, Kanab City Police Chief Tom Cram & his son Deputy Colton Cram of Kane County Sheriff’s Office
- Stephen Corson of Glendale, Utah with brother Mark Corson of Rimrock, AZ. Kanab residents recognize these two from their weekly display of signs and flags at 89/89A including All Lives Matter 2020, Stop-the-Steal 2020 and Save America 2021.
- David Crosby of Kanab, Utah. Dave owns Crosby Home & Farm.
- Sindi Johnston Brown Vetere of Kanab, Utah. Sindi’s posts reveal that she was inside the capitol and near Ashli Babbitt when she was shot. After her return, Sindi ran for Mayor of Kanab, Utah. She is the daughter of Shawna Cox (area representative for Ammon Bundy’s People’s Rights Movement) and together with Steve Corson & Colleen Houston they hold rallies, classes, booths & floats with group name “Committee of Safety” with III%er flags.
- Friend of Ly “Tana” Kou of Kanab, Utah. Partner of hate group founder and veteran Jeff Schwilk from Oceanside, CA, 2016.
- Friends of Sally Bunting Kasey, co-owner Raven’s Nest Campground with William Kaley in Panguitch, UT
- How to report to law enforcement
- How to search nationwide database for all arrests.
All of the people in this post are on KURW Hatewatch and are founders or followers of “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Facebook Extremists
Local Law Enforcement Support, Praise (1 of 8)
Police Chief Tom Cram and his son Colton Cram, deputy at Kane County Sheriff’s Office, show their support of David Crosby and Steve Corson. The Cram family members are all in law enforcement or employed by Kanab City or Kane County (see Google Slideshow following next section)
- Tom’s support was for Crosby’s attendance at DC (first image below, use arrow keys)
- Colton’s support was a comment “they are the crazy people” expressed after doing his job intervening in an incident between an angered resident and one of Corson’s “Save America” rally sign/flag waivers. (second image below, use arrow keyes).
The Cram Family Google Slideshow of extremism and bigotry: Landon & Tiffany Cram, Colton & Alicia Cram, Hunter & Celeste Cram, Tom & Gwen Cram.
Stephen Corson of Glendale, Utah (2 of 8)
Social media posts on FB profile Grace Ann Christian and Jeannine Corson report that Stephen Corson and his brother Mark Corson were at the Capitol. Steve posted some of these videdos on his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUsFlyL5qZ2RvCYDsLZjUKvw, but none of “the attack” mentioned on Facebook.
Grace Ann Christian is actually Lois Corson, wife of Stephen. Jeannine Corson is wife of Mark Corson of Rimrock, AZ. All four attended rallies in Kanab and Arizona (one with QAnon Shaman). Lois Corson advertised a bus for Stop-the-Steal at DC.
Use the left/right arrows to explore the posts for Jan 6 Insurrection by Corson
REPORT TO FBI: https://tips.fbi.gov/. Lois & Stephen’s FB profile. https://www.facebook.com/stephen.corson1 as “Grace Ann Christian” and Stephen’s YouTube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUsFlyL5qZ2RvCYDsLZjUKvw
Background: This was not their first trip of extremism to DC. In 2011, Lois & Stephen carried crosses from Utah to DC. For years, they have displayed their beliefs on the roadsides of Kanab and neighboring Fredonia, Arizona. Those signs have shifted from religious & pro-birth signs to All Lives Matter, MAGA & Stop-the-Steal in 2020 to Save America, Don’t Tread on Me, III% & Anti-vax/Anti-Mask in 2021. They have expanded to forming a “Committee of Safety” group with booths at events, classes & a III% float in Kanab’s 4th of July parade. Following the June 04, 2020 Justice for George Floyd March in Kanab (see SLTRIB article), Steve & Lois joined by Kanab Patriots & residents, began weekly hate rallies at 89/89A.
Use the left/right arrows to explore their progression 2020-2021
The Corson’s Google Slideshow of Extremism & Bigotry
David Crosby of Kanab, Utah (3 of 8)
Dave is the owner of Crosby Farm and Home in Kanab, Utah. Dave posted photos of his trip to DC on January 5, 2021. His comments show his excitement for the following day with posts like “wait until tomorrow” , “Trump needs us” and “Yes, Giuliani called for trial by combat”. Dave posted that he was at the Capitol. Kanab City Police Chief Tom Cram (Kanab City Police Chief, bigotry on display and how to file a complaint) replied “Good for you, MAGA” to Dave’s Capitol attendance posts.
Background: Dave fits the profile, and I was absolutely shocked to see him at the Capitol and to read his posts of fear, anger, betrayal, secret combinations, Satan, compelled to act now. DHS describes the new right threat to local politicians and journalists, emboldened by the Capitol Insurrection.
Let’s see how his posts flow before–during–after Insurrection to shed light on anger toward politicians and journalists……….
Dave Crosby’s Public Posts Before Insurrection:
Dave Crosby’s Public Posts During/Surrounding Insurrection Jan 6-9:
Continued defense of Trump, conspiring minds and media and the left crafted narratives, blames real being not of this world, cult calling?, fear communism/socialism & losing freedoms, and even after the Insurrection he says “I feel unusually moved to stand up and fight against evil at this time”, anger at media and Mitt Romney
Dave Crosby’s Public Posts After Insurrection:
continued anger toward politicians and media and the left, dismissing actual reality as gaslighting by the media and the left. Lower image–reveals betrayal, frustration with past years and fear of concentration camps with continued call for Patriots to stand up.
SINDI JOHNSTON BROWN VETERE (4 of 8)
Sindi’s posts & photos reveal that she was inside the capitol, #seditioninsiders. Sindi took her children and claimed “our government brought Antifa by bus then took position to protect themselves”. After returning from DC, Sindi ran for Kanab City Mayor.
Business owners & people with ties to law enforcement, military & public positions are noted in red as supporters of Sindi’s involvement at DC Stop-the-Steal. They include:
- Desiree Felish: Owner of iRepair, Kanab School Employee & spouse of AZ law enforcement
- Bobbi & Jeff Lewis: Owners of Kanab Laundromat & Carwash. Bobbi is a sister of David Crosby featured above for his presence at the insurrection
- Steven Kvamme: Owner of Clucking It Up Farms in Glendale
- Bonnie Riding: spouse of veteran Bob Riding
Tana Kou & Jeff Schwilk of Kanab, Utah. (5 of 8)
Ly “Tana” Kou posted “someone I know well was there” on Lois Corson’s page. While no one was named and no other posts were found to whom she referenced, it is important to consider that Tana’s partner is Jeff Schwilk. They are both border wall activists, founded extremist page “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Facebook Extremists and Jeff founded hate groups in his former state of California. Read more about Jeff & Tana in this KURW post Kanab Veterans Engage in Extremism, Reflecting National Trend and the Google Slideshow of evidence following.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center writes extensively about Jeff on their hatewatch list and the groups he founded or led on their hate groups, including the San Diego Minutemen, SoCal Patriots and SanDiegans for Secure Borders (https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch?keyword=jeff+schwilk).
- Tana and Jeff organize and attend MAGA Car Cruises in Kanab, Back the Blue counter-protests to Black Lives Matter Rallies in Kanab and Jeff’s last national coverage was a pro-wall rally for Trump’s visit to the Mexican Border in 2018 (https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/critics-supporters-await-trump-during-tour-of-border-wall-prototypes-in-california).
- Jeff Schwilk has a military background in the Marines and a history of organizing anti-immigration events and harassing immigrants and activists with Tana.
- They support and/or manage multiple FB extremist pages: Armed Forces Tea Party, Americans for Secure Borders, Kanbians for Slow Sensible Growth and Kanab FB Page “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Extremists
Ly “Tana” Kou & Jeff Schwilk’s Google Slideshow of Extremism & Bigotry
SALLY BUNTING KALEY of Panguitch, Utah. (6 of 8)
Sally and William own and operate Raven’s Nest Campground in Panguitch, Utah. Sally reports knowing some people who went to the Insurrection.
REPORTING CAPITOL VIOLENCE (7 of 8)
To report tips of Capitol involvement to the FBI follow instructions at https://www.fbi.gov/uscapitol1 . You can complete an online form or call.
To view photos of those wanted for Capitol Violence:
- You can also follow Sedition Hunters on Twitter because they tweet clear and detailed images regularly. https://twitter.com/SeditionHunters
FOLLOW THE ARRESTS & COURT CASES (8 of 8)
Deep dive: Use this NPR database to read each of their stories and arrests. You can search by state, keywords and/or characteristic : as seen in the image below (55 military/law enforcement as of 03/30/21)
For corrections, email firstname.lastname@example.org