This post is being updated and will be republished soon. Recent updates include:
- 09/07/2021: slideshow for Tana Kou & Jeff Schwilk added
- July 17, 2021 Sindi Vetere was added
- 07/19/2021 the Corson Google Slideshow added
- 07/19/2021 evidence for friends of Sally Kaley will be added
Social media posts reveal attendance of at least five area residents and friends of the January 2021 Stop-the-Steal turned Insurrection at the Capitol in Washington, DC, including:
- Stephen Corson of Glendale, Utah with brother Mark Corson of Rimrock, AZ. Kanab residents recognize these two on the corner of 89/89A weekly with neon signs and flags.
- David Crosby of Kanab, Utah. Dave owns Crosby Home & Farm.
- Sindi Johnston Brown Vetere of Kanab, Utah. Sindi is a 2021 Mayoral Candidate
- Friend of Ly “Tana” Kou of Kanab, Utah. Partner of hate group founder and veteran Jeff Schwilk from Oceanside, CA, 2016.
- Friends of Sally Bunting Kasey, co-owner Raven’s Nest Campground with William Kaley in Panguitch, UT
This post includes a detailed section for each of the five persons listed above plus sections for (1) how to report to law enforcement and (2) how to search nationwide database for all arrests. All of the people in this post are on KURW Hatewatch.
Local Law Enforcement Support, Praise
Police Chief Tom Cram and his son Colton Cram, deputy at Kane County Sheriff’s Office, show their support of David Crosby and Steve Corson. Tom’s support was for Crosby’s attendance at DC. Colton’s support was doing his job intervening to protect Corson, but he described opposition as “they are the people” despite the reports of harassment by Corson and assault on opposition by Corson’s companions (see context added to image in slideshow below).
Stephen Corson of Glendale, Utah
Social media posts on FB profile Grace Ann Christian and Jeannine Corson report that Stephen Corson and his brother Mark Corson were at the Capitol and have video of the attack. Grace Ann Christian is actually Lois Corson, wife of Stephen. Jeannine Corson is wife of Mark Corson of Rimrock, AZ. All four attended rallies in Kanab and Arizona (one with QAnon Shaman). Lois Corson advertised a bus for Stop-the-Steal at DC.
Background: For years, Steve Corson of Glendale, Utah has displayed his beliefs on the roadsides of Kanab and neighboring Fredonia, Arizona. Before the June 04, 2020 Justice for George Floyd March in Kanab (see SLTRIB article) and Black Lives Matter demonstrations and activities which continued through November, Steve’s signs were that of Anti-choice and Jesus saves. Those signs shifted to :
David Crosby of Kanab, Utah
Dave is the owner of Crosby Farm and Home in Kanab, Utah. Dave posted photos of his trip to DC on January 5, 2021. His comments show his excitement for the following day with posts like “wait until tomorrow” and “Trump needs us”. Dave posted that he was at the Capitol. Kanab City Police Chief Tom Cram (Kanab City Police Chief, bigotry on display and how to file a complaint) replied “Good for you, MAGA” to Dave’s Capitol attendance posts.
Background: Dave fits the profile, and I was absolutely shocked to see him at the Capitol and to read his posts of fear, anger, betrayal, secret combinations, Satan, compelled to act now. DHS describes the new right threat to local politicians and journalists, emboldened by the Capitol Insurrection.
Let’s see how his posts flow before–during–after Insurrection to shed light on anger toward politicians and journalists……….
During/Surrounding Insurrection Jan 6-9: Continued defense of Trump, conspiring minds and media and the left crafted narratives, blames real being not of this world, cult calling?, fear communism/socialism & losing freedoms, and even after the Insurrection he says “I feel unusually moved to stand up and fight against evil at this time”, anger at media and Mitt Romney
After Insurrection: continued anger toward politicians and media and the left, dismissing actual reality as gaslighting by the media and the left. Lower image–reveals betrayal, frustration with past years and fear of concentration camps with continued call for Patriots to stand up.
SINDI JOHNSTON BROWN VETERE (new addition 07/16/2021)
Sindi is a 2021 candidate for Kanab City Mayor. Learn about the other candidates in the recent KURW post Meet the Candidates: Kanab Mayor & City Council 2021. Sindi took her family and claimed “our government brought Antifa by bus then took position to protect themselves”.
Business owners & people with ties to law enforcement, military & public positions are noted in red as supporters of Sindi’s involvement at DC Stop-the-Steal. They include:
- Desiree Felish: Owner of iRepair, Kanab School Employee & spouse of AZ law enforcement
- Bobbi & Jeff Lewis: Owners of Kanab Laundromat & Carwash. Bobbi is a sister of David Crosby featured above for his presence at the insurrection
- Steven Kvamme: Owner of Clucking It Up Farms in Glendale
- Bonnie Riding: spouse of veteran Bob Riding
Tana Kou of Kanab, Utah
posted “someone I know well was there” on Lois Corson’s page. While no one was named and no other posts were found to whom she referenced, it is important to note that Tana’s partner is Jeff Schwilk of Kanab, Utah formerly of San Diego, maybe he knows, too. Read more about Jeff in this post Kanab Veterans Engage in Extremism, Reflecting National Trend and this slideshow of the list of their posts of extremism and bigotry.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center writes extensively about Jeff on their hatewatch list and the groups he founded or led on their hate groups, including the San Diego Minutemen, SoCal Patriots and SanDiegans for Secure Borders (https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch?keyword=jeff+schwilk).
- Tana and Jeff organize and attend MAGA Car Cruises in Kanab, Back the Blue counter-protests to Black Lives Matter Rallies in Kanab and Jeff’s last national coverage was a pro-wall rally for Trump’s visit to the Mexican Border in 2018 (https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/critics-supporters-await-trump-during-tour-of-border-wall-prototypes-in-california).
- Jeff Schwilk has a military background in the Marines and a history of organizing anti-immigration events and harassing immigrants and activists with Tana.
- They support and/or manage multiple FB extremist pages: Armed Forces Tea Party, Americans for Secure Borders, Kanbians for Slow Sensible Growth and Kanab FB Page “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Extremists
SALLY BUNTING KALEY
Sally and William own and operate Raven’s Nest Campground in Panguitch, Utah. Sally reports knowing some people who went to the Insurrection.
REPORTING CAPITOL VIOLENCE
To report tips of Capitol involvement to the FBI and view photos of those wanted for Capitol Violence:
- View FBI photos/videos https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence
- You can find extensive video footage at https://facesoftheriot.com/#
- Report https://www.fbi.gov/uscapitol1
Please contact us for updates or corrections for this information.
Read each of their stories in this post and the stories of others arrested updated and searchable by state, keywords and/or characteristic : https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049/the-capitol-siege-the-arrested-and-their-stories as seen in the image below (55 military/law enforcement as of 03/30/21)