- 07/21/2021 to add Call to Fight by Phil Cloughesy, retired LEO
- 07/17/2021 to include support of Vetere’s involvement at DC Capitol Jan 6 Stop-the-Steal
- 07/17/2021 added Google slideshow.
Desiree & Jeremy Felish opened iRepair in 2013. Desiree also works at Kanab Elementary School as support staff (see Exposed: Expel or Reform? School Employees) and Jeremy works as a K9 officer with Mohave County Sheriff in AZ. Desiree publicly shares and supports bigotry and extremist rhetoric on local FB platforms for hate Kanab/Fredonia Rant & Rave and Kanab Patriots and Celeste Meyeres Utah Conservative. There is no observed activity by Jeremy.
This post has three sections: Support Jan 6th Stop-the-Steal, display of three most concerning posts, and a slideshow of the evidence.
Support Jan 6th Stop-the-Steal
Desiree supported Sindi Vetere’s involvement in Trump’s Big Lie. Sindi is one of several extremists/bigots running for city office 2021. Meet the Candidates: Kanab Mayor & City Council 2021. Read about other locals at the Insurrection Kanab “Patriots” at the Capitol Insurrection and Local Law Enforcement Praise
Desiree’s Three Posts of Most Concern
These are the three most concerning posts.
- Fight: Take Back Our Country June 26, 2020 (upper left)
- promoting criminal police brutality January 9, 2021 (upper right)
- Combination of resisting racial equality, hypocrisy of business owner’s choice, support of extremist page Kanab Conservative Activism/Kanab Patriots, and promoting false narrative Black Lives Matter “thugs” (lower)
SLIDESHOW OF EVIDENCE
While most of Desiree’s public posts were anti-Black Lives Matter, she also showed support for
- Conspiracy Theory: Democrats created pandemic restrictions, riots and unleashed Antifa and prisoners for global takeover
- Just Leave Response to those with opposing views
- 89A All Lives Matter / MAGA rallies in 2020 spurred from counter protests to BLM events. Hosted by
- “Save America” demonstrations in 2021 by
- 2020 election fraud false narrative
- anti-mask rhetoric.Links from the following slides:
- “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Facebook Extremists
For corrections and/or additional evidence, email firstname.lastname@example.org