Desiree & Jeremy Felish opened iRepair in 2013. Desiree also works at Kanab Elementary School as support staff (see Exposed: Expel or Reform? School Employees) and Jeremy works as a K9 officer with Mohave County Sheriff in AZ. Desiree publicly shares and supports bigotry and extremist rhetoric on local FB platforms for hate Kanab/Fredonia Rant & Rave and Kanab Patriots and Celeste Meyeres Utah Conservative. There is no observed activity by Jeremy.
These are the three most concerning posts. (1) General racism, assuming Asian given Kanab tourism (left), (2) promoting criminal police brutality (right), and (3) combination of resisting racial equality, hypocrisy business owner choice, support of extremist page Kanab Conservative Activism/Kanab Patriots, promoting false narrative Black Lives Matter “thugs”.
iRepair makes a point of being open for the National Holiday MLK Jr. Day while that same year
- closed Presidents Day, Labor Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve & Day
- limited hours for Halloween
Extremist Rhetoric: anti-government, anti-public health/science, election fraud & supporting criminals.
While most of Desiree’s public posts were anti-Black Lives Matter, she also showed support for 89A “Trump” rallies in 2020, continued “Save America” demonstrations in 2021, 2020 election fraud false narrative and anti-mask rhetoric. Links from the following slides:
- Brissette (5 videos and court results) on slides 8-11 near end of the post “Kanab Patriots” Recruits and Radicalizes Facebook Extremists
- Corson at Kanab “Patriots” at the Capitol Insurrection and Local Law Enforcement Praise
- Schwilk at Kanab Veterans Engage in Extremism, Reflecting National Trend
- Use of local group Kanab/Fredonia Rant & Rave (Understanding Social Media in Kanab: Groups, Pages & Individuals) as a platform for hate & extremist rhetoric
Black Lives Matter: false narratives to sabotage social justice & police reform & criminalize protesters nationally & locally
“Just Leave” response to residents with liberal views
The first post is supporting Rinda Alldredge’s comment to Celeste Meyers about no more move-ins trying to change Kanab. They are all move-ins. The use of “cancel” is to dismiss racial equality efforts. The second post is supporting Kanab Police Department’s Dustin Bundy’s careless reply for a long-time resident to leave when he voiced a concern about a public lands observation.
- Read more about Rinda Alldredge: Business Owner Bigotry: Alldredge’s Big Al’s Burgers at the Junction
- Read more about Dustin Bundy: Kanab City Police Chief, bigotry on display and how to file a complaint
For corrections and/or additional evidence, email email@example.com