In response to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Bulletin issued August 13, 2021, this post exposes posts and/or activities of those in Southern Utah, focusing on Kanab, Kane County, Utah and Fredonia, Arizona. The comprehensive slideshow of posts & all supporters is at the end of this post. PART #1 focus is Celeste Meyeres.
There are three areas of focus for the new bulletin: Mask protests, Vaccine Protests & 9/11.
DHS TERRORISM BULLETIN
These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks.
Pandemic-related stressors have contributed to increased societal strains and tensions, driving several plots by domestic violent extremists,DHS National Terrorism Advisory System BULLETIN 08/13/2021 2:00pmET through 11/11/2021.
and they may contribute to more violence this year.
STAY INFORMED, NATIONAL. REPORT LOCAL.
To stay informed on events nationwide, follow Devin Burghart on twitter @dburhart.
Burghart works for IREHR (Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights) which asks everyone to contact them with any anti-mask/vax/mandate events https://www.irehr.org/contact/. As always, if you see plans of violence or attacks, contact local law enforcement and the FBI. If the threat is immediate, call 911.
IREHR shared the Utah event (image lower right) covered by Vice News. Eric Moustsos resigned from SLC Police for refusing to participate in PRIDE events and led this burning with Ammon Bundy and Phil Lyman in attendance. Ammon’s People’s Rights Militia is showing up at these protests in WA, recently closing down schools.
In April, Ammon’s PRM recruited in Kanab, see Bundy Recruits Kanab then his PRM Assaults Officer in Idaho and Patriot Prayer Joins. Kudos Kane County Office of Terrorism. Shawna Cox is the regional representative for PRM and her daughter, Sindi Vetere, was a 2021 candidate for Kanab Mayor after participating in the January 6th Insurrection at DC, see Kanab “Patriots” at the Capitol Insurrection and Local Law Enforcement Praise
Summary of Kanab area related events
Two actions in Kane County nearly eliminate local action for 2021: (1) Kane County Schools made masks a personal choice 08/2021 and (2) Kane County Commissioners announced a premature end, 03/19/2021, to the state mask mandate set to end 04/10/2021. Some are turning their effort to nearby public land. One such leader in the effort is Kanab City Council member Celeste Meyeres.
PART #1 of this Mask/Vax Series: CELESTE MEYERES
Because of the diminished concern for 2021, the posts in this series will consist mostly of 2020 activity and when available, expose efforts in nearby areas. Celeste Meyeres is the first to be featured because Celeste has the most recent post for activism for 2021 and her spouse, Nicholas Meyeres, led the protest at the schools early 2021.
KURW featured Celeste Meyeres in a previous post City Council: Celeste Meyeres and Nicholas in Lodging 2: Burro Flats High Desert Lodge, Nicholas & Celeste Meyeres for the public posts of extremism and bigotry.
Posts which relate to this DHS Bulletin (Anti-Mask, Anti-Vax) in chronological order in slideshow below followed at end of post by an interactive Google Slide Presentation with all who supported these posts.
- 07/04/2020: Posted portion of letter from Arizona mayor in local FB group “Kanab Classifieds” encouraging residents to “Take charge of your own life…Stand up, be brave and free…The government has never been more ill equipped to solve your problems, nor is their job to do so.”
- 07/10/2020: The “Gloves are OFF” version of her Patriotic disobedience call to fight was posted to her political pages and modified to “K12 mask mandate is too far” for the local Kanab Unclassified group.
- 08/16/2020: Flier for the “End the State of Emergency Protest 08/19/2020” at the Utah Capitol ahead of special session.
- 04/09/2021: Flier for the “Unmask Kids, See My Smile Protest 04/10/2021” at Kane County School District. In the replies is Rob Van Dyke. He is the county attorney responsible for the early termination of the state mask mandate and for the legal error in 2020 misapplying vehicle laws to pedestrians in efforts with Kanab City Police and Kane County Sheriff’s Office to control opposing protests at 89/89A between Black Lives Matter / No Trump and All Lives Matter / MAGA. (this will be the next KURW post in this series)
- 09/01/2021: Calls to “codify mask mandates” in National Parks. Kanab is at the heart of the “Golden Circle” of public lands in Utah : National Parks: Zion, Bryce & Grand Canyon ; National Forests: Dixie & Kaibab ; National Monuments : Grand Staircase Escalante & Pipe Springs ; National Recreation Area : Glen Canyon.
THE SLIDESHOW OF BIGOTRY & EXTREMISM FROM THOSE IN SUPPORT
This slideshow represents the most comprehensive list of evidence for each person to date. The first several slides are the posts from Celeste and the remaining 150 are of the individuals who supported her calls to fight public health basic safety & mandates.
- Law Enforcement: Colton & Landon Cram
- Health Care Workers: Susan Bunting Erickson, Dave Owens, Jennifer Salomonson
- Veterans: Kenneth Guinn, David Olson, Bob Riding, Jeff Schwilk, Paul Torgerson
- D.C. Insurrectionists: Steve/Lois Corson,
- School staff: Kimberly & Terry Blake, Desiree Felish
- Business Owners: Jim Anderson, Craig Brinkerhoff, Boyd Corry, Casey Cox, Joy Downen, Desiree Felish, Stacey & Jerry Hutchings, Sarah Lofing, Nichols Meyeres, Larry Rose
- County Employees: Camille Taylor
- State Representatives: Jeremy Trebas of Montana
- Candidates for Office 2021: Christopher Franklin (declared, no longer)
- FB Pages of Hate Admin/Contributors: Tana Kou & Jeff Schwilk
For correction email email@example.com