Listed by seat, district or position (sections by seat/position follow)
Listed alphabetically with notes of exposed extremism and/or bigotry
Evidence note: Evidence by KURW only indicates that the person engages PUBLICLY in extremism and/or bigotry. Absence of evidence is not conclusive that the person does not engage privately in extremis and/or bigotry. There is no endorsement of any candidate simply a collection and summary of evidence available publicly which exposes extremism, bigotry, hypocrisy, legal abuse, and/or corruption. For corrections email email@example.com . As always, consider your part Reforming Extremists on Hatewatch.
The following sections are organized by the seat or position with evidence for each candidate for that seat or position.
KANE COUNTY COMMISSION. Seat A: Gant v Kubeja
Patty Alcorn Hunt Kubeja for Commission Seat A vs. Andy Gant
Patty & John “Mark” are US Veterans and active Kanab voters since 02/2016. Both have children from from previous marriages in Washington state. They are involved with the UT/AZ ATV Club and American Legion.
KURW has no public evidence from Patty, however, Mark’s evidence of extremism and/or bigotry qualified him for Hatewatch by KURW.
Some of Mark’s public posts are presented in the slideshow below. He supports local hate platform Kanab Patriots, national Patriot groups & America 1st Take Our Country Back, among others. His posts include extremism, bigotry, christofascism & conspiracies. Endless “Traitor Joe”, “fascist tyrant Biden” “fascist Democratic Party” “liberal democratic douche bags”& Biden-Russia-China Conspiracy. He celebrates endorsement by hate-group Kanab Patriots & praises the 2022 trucker protests. Mark promotes disinformation of progressive candidates, environmental science & social justice combined with conspiracies of George Soros, Covid pandemic (Fauci paid for release of Sars-Cov-2 from lab in Wuhan at the direction of Obama to get Trump out of office), Russiagate & election fraud (Hilary, Obama, Biden). He praises attacks on public school curriculum (CRT disinformation & Police Violence), states the Bible as authority of sin and personal opinion doesn’t matter and compares public health guidelines to Nazis.
Andy Gant to retain Seat A vs. Patty Kubeja
Andy Gant & spouse Rhonda Pollock Gant have been active Kanab voters since 1994. Both have Kane County positions. Andy serves as chair of Kane County Commission and is a member of Garkane Energy Board. Andy was elected to the Commission when in 2018 he beat Shawna Cox, regional administrator of Ammon Bundy’s People’s Rights Movement. Rhonda works as Human Resource Director of Kane County, owns Women’s Forum in Kanab, and is the sister-in-law of Mike Noel via his marriage to Rhonda’s sister Lydia Pollock Noel.
Neither are included on Hatewatch by KURW and KURW has evidence of only two public posts of engagement by Andy Gant before he quit Facebook in 2022 (see slideshow below). Following the evidence is a list of actions decided by the commission and his comments. For context to the second slide (by Camille Taylor) see KURW post Bundy Recruits Kanab then his PRM Assaults Officer in Idaho and Patriot Prayer Joins. Kudos Kane County Office of Terrorism.
Actions of the Commission with Gant’s comments:
- 2021 Resolution designating Kane County a 2A Sanctuary County
- “I understand the concern and that is why we are doing this resolution”
- 2021 Prop 10 comments regarding Electric Vehicle Shuttles for East Zion Project
- “the money is there, if we use it or not or if it is tainted by the federal government”
- “In regards to Garkane Energy, we are okay now, but we have an energy baseload problem coming for this county that will be out as fast as flipping a light switch. The problems that California has created in this process as they buy up everything on the market, we’ve got some crap coming our way with price increases and the hydro at Meade & Powell and the loss of WOP.”
- 2021 Veterans & Property Tax
- “My comment about the military was completely uninformed and inappropriate“, his email reply when contacted for his motivated comment that military & veteran spending is worse under Biden Administration when in fact it has increased (military & veteran spending 2021
- 2019 Southern Red Sands Frac Sand Plant Process
- “I have no recollection of discussing investors [Mitt Romney & Kem Gardner], and if I said it I was lying” see KUER article for context of quote, personal & county business overlap, family ties.
KANE COUNTY COMMISSION Seat B: East v Horning v Meyeres
Celeste Meyeres for Commission Seat B vs. Michael East & Patrick Horning
Celeste Meyeres & spouse Nicholas pictured above at Ammon Bundy’s People’s Rights Network Conference in Kanab with Jeff Schwilk (Southern Poverty Law Center’s coverage before KURW’s Hatewatch) and DC Capitol Riot goer Steve Corson. Celeste & Nicholas are both RED LEVEL NEIGHBORS , as such, they are both on Hatewatch by KURW and have been featured in many KURW posts (see list below followed by Google Slides of extensive evidence). Celeste has been an active Kanab voter since 06/2006 and served on Kanab City Council since 2019.
KURW Feature Posts
KURW Posts that include Celeste
Patrick Horning for Commission Seat B vs. Celeste Meyeres & Michael East
Patrick Horning has no public posts or engagement on local pages of extremism, hate or bigotry evidenced by KURW, only his announcement for candidacy.
Michael East for Commission Seat B vs. Celeste Meyeres & Patrick Horning
Michael & Carrin East have been active Kanab voters since 2011. Michael has served on Kanab City Council with Celeste Meyeres since 2016. In 2019 they ran a successful”trifecta” re-election campaign with Arlon Chamberlain. Michael East was added to Hatewatch by KURW as a result of the exposure of evidence for this post. While East’s public social media engagement is not as extensive in extremism and bigotry as Celeste Meyeres’ posts, he does share conspiracies, calls to fight, disinformation and LGBTQ2S bigotry.
In East’s 2019 campaign, he pointed to the problem of misinformation & lies on Facebook with the intent of creating fear in others.
Since then, East’s public posts have done just that:
East wrote “I vow to work with everyone in every community. We need to do things that are more inviting for those that want to bring their employment opportunities to Kane County”. Yet, his one wish contrasts that statement
KANE COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD 4th District: Linton v Grow v Porter
For exposed extremism and bigotry from their staff, see KURW post Public School Employees. Kane County School District
Marc Grow for 4th District Board Seat v Loral Linton & Josh Porter
Marc Grow has no record of voter registration in Kane County nor public posts or engagement in extremism or bigotry. He is from Poway, CA and has an active voter status in Provo, UT since 2007 as a libertarian. Kaisi is the daughter of David Crosby who is featured in KURW post Kanab at DC Capitol Riot and Meet Your Neighbors: Red Level who commented about being at the Capitol Riot “Trump needs us.” The only online public engagement with anyone on Hatewatch by KURW by Kaisi was support of the historically inaccurate viral video by Robert Surgenor about our National Anthem shared by her mother, Su Bischoff-Moore.
LoRal Linton to retain 4th District Board Seat vs. Marc Grow & Josh Porter
LoRal & Charlyn Linton have active Kanab voting status since 05/1980. LoRal is the current Board President. He has no Facebook account and KURW has no evidence of extremism or bigotry from LoRal, however, members of his household do engage. For exposed bigotry/extremism from their staff see KURW Public School Employees. Kane County School District.
Charyl’s extremism/bigotry include: support of People for Constitutional Freedom, Defending Utah & Bundy/Finicum Oregon Standoff. She posts media lies comment, sharing Turning Point USA video of communism scare, call to boycott Subway because Rapinoe knelt during the anthem, and shared an historically inaccurate viral video by Robert Surgenor about our National Anthem
Their adult son, Taylor Linton (registered to vote at LoRal’s address) engages with and supports concepts promoted by Red Level Hatewatch Neighbors, including: praise Chris Stewart for deciding not to vote to certify 2020 election, disinformation (political, covid & social), numerous medical freedom & anti-vax/mask/Fauci, Covid conspiracies, calls to fight, fear of losing rights, communism scare, bigotry of liberals, disparage social/racial equality efforts, dismissing fact checking as hiding truths & discrimination and comparing the far-right experience to slavery & the Holocaust.
Josh Porter for 4th District Board Seat vs. LoRal Linton & Marc Grow
Josh and Leslie Porter have been active Kanab voters since 2007. Neither them nor their parents & siblings engage in extremism or bigotry publicly.
KANE COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD 5th District: Jarad Brinkerhoff vs Brian Goulding
Brian Goulding to retain 5th District Board Seat vs. Jarad Brinkerhoff
Brian Goulding has held this seat since 2010 and is currently the vice-president. He is also Vice-Chair of the Orderville GOP Precinct and area supervisor for South Central Communications (CEO Michael East featured in Seat B section above). Neither were on KURW Hatewatch before this KURW post which resulted in the addition of Brian to Hatewatch by KURW. Several staff contribute to extremism & bigotry, see KURW Public School Employees. Kane County School District.
There are three public posts by Brian which contain extremism and/or bigotry (see slideshow below). These include:
- accusing Kane County of rigging election & manipulation & fraud regarding Prop 10,
- disinformation/motivated bias regarding the NFL and kneeling athletes
- disinformation of US law, policy and practices regarding immigrants, waste regulation, abortion, voter ID, firearm ownership, public health nutrition, schools, welfare, immigration & TSA.
- Bigotry: Islam, immigrants & refugees, LGBTQ2S and political.
- Praising violence and civil rights violations of immigrants and refugees
Jarad Brinkerhoff for 5th District Board Seat vs. Brian Goulding
Jarad is on Hatewatch by KURW and his parents, Denise & Derik are Red Level Neighbors. Jarad describes himself as a libertarian and is registered as a republican. Below is a slideshow of public posts of engagement followed by a categorized list of evidence.
KANE COUNTY CLERK/AUDITOR Karla Johnson, unopposed
There are no public voting records for Karla, her spouse “Que” has been an active Kanab voter since 1984. Que has no Facebook account and Karla engaged in one public post (slide two below, admonishing social justice efforts as social vengeance). In 2017 there was an audit of Kane County regarding the special creation of the Canyon Land Improvement District and excess compensation, nepotism & conflicts of interest. Karla was the auditor/clerk at the time, was compensated excessively for her position in the special district and was not named for improper activity in the audit.
KANE COUNTY ATTORNEY. Rob Van Dyke, unopposed
Rob Van Dyke has been Kane County Attorney since 2014 and deputy attorney 2010-14, Rob is also the Chair of Kane Community Coalition, President of Youth Soccer League and an administrator of local FB group “Kanab Unclassifieds”. His spouse, Tammie, does not engage in extremism or bigotry publicly and Rob is on Hatewatch by KURW.
Evidence for Rob Van Dyke is presented in four categories:
- Misapplication of law
- motivated reasoning & biased prosecution
- dismissive/supportive of extremist residents
- defiance of Utah Public Health Safety State Orders.
Note: Rob was the county attorney during the 2017 audit of the Canyon Land Improvement District presented in the section above for Karla Johnson.
#1/4 Rob Van Dyke: Misapplication of law:
- In response to Black Lives Matter and MAGA rallies at 89/89A, Van Dyke misapplied vehicle laws to pedestrians and issued a “protest ban” (slide one below, right side) with Kane County Sheriff Tracy Glover and Kanab City Police Chief Tom Cram (see Cram’s extensive bigotry and extremism here).
- Because of the voices of concerned citizens and ACLU UT, a clarification was issued 10/22/2020. (slide one below, left side)
- 10/24/2020: Van Dyke goes to 89/89A to explain to protesters the clarification and his desire for changing protests. I had to ask him to leave when he continued to lecture a teenage BLM sign waiver “what you are doing is stupid” (see video) after the boy asked him to stop talking to him. He continued talking so I opened my umbrella as a barrier between us with the teenager behind me. Van Dyke left the scene. (see sequence of events in the bullet point section following the slide show below)
- 10/25/2020: Van Dyke continued to defend his error to residents concerned about 1A implications, dismissing it as “attempt to mitigate danger” and misrepresenting historic traffic incidents as impetus for this press release ban (slide two below, left side). This press release was issued immediately following the viral video of Trumper Brissette covid-coughing on Black Lives Matter sign waivers and in 20+ weeks of weekend rallies, the only traffic incident at 89/89A occurred the only day of police enforcement of the ban.
- 10/25/2020: Van Dyke berates BLM organizer, me, for pointing out his legal error and implications (slide two below, right side)
PROTEST BAN IMPLICATIONS: Sequence of Events:
- 10/16/2020: Joint Press Release of “protest ban” six days following viral video of Trumper Brissette coughing and shouting hate speech at BLM sign waivers at 89/89A. Kanab saw one large march followed by weekly sign waiving events most Saturdays at 89/89A and most Tuesdays on Center Street through October 31, 2020.
- 10/17/2020: Day 1 of enforcement of “protest ban”. Kanab City Police, specifically Officer Clint Brinkerhoff, was in charge most of the time. He spent the day explaining the parameters and asking people to move themselves or their stuff if they were standing still or blocking the sidewalk or too close to the intersection or obstructing traffic. Protesters complied by moving continuously, protesting from parked vehicles, crossing intersections instead of standing on the corners, moving location away from intersection, removing and/or securing signs & flags. Kane County Sheriff’s Deputies were not involved. That day was the first and only day in 20 weeks that a vehicle collision occurred when a person rear ended a vehicle in the left turn lane.
- 10/22/2020: Kane County Attorney releases a CLARIFICATION that the codes they cited were for vehicles and not people. I personally went to Chief Cram and Sheriff Glover to verify that their officers and deputies would not be enforcing the erroneous version for future protests. Sheriff Glover was not available so I spoke with Lt. Alan Alldredge pointing out that the Sheriff should know better. He explained that they hadn’t seen the Clarification, he took copies of both releases, and explained that they did meet with Attorney Van Dyke and Chief Cram to discuss what could be done but that the details in press release went out without their knowledge. I was assured by both law enforcement agencies that their staff would be made aware of the change by the Kane County Attorney.
- 10/24/2020: Kanab Police Officer Darrin Coleman started to enforce the rescinded “protest ban” and I explained to him the clarification that Kane County Attorney Rob Van Dyke sent out (see video). Officer Coleman called Rob Van Dyke to come to 89/89A to take care of this. Van Dyke explained his position and then I had to ask him to leave when he continued to lecture a teenage BLM sign waiver “what you are doing is stupid” (see video) after the boy asked him to stop talking to him. He continued talking so I opened my umbrella as a barrier between us with the teenager behind me. Van Dyke left the scene.
#2/4 Rob Van Dyke: Motivated reasoning for “protest ban” & biased prosecution
- COLIN KAEPERNICK: In 2019, Van Dyke supported Kane County Deputy Cole Brown’s disdain for Nike following their endorsement of Colin Kaepernick (slide one below). See evidence of extremism & bigotry from Kane County Sheriff’s Office
- GEORGE FLOYD: Five days after Chauvin tortured and murdered George Floyd and five months before Van Dyke issued the erroneous protest ban, he posted Mr. Rogers as his definition of effective effort and street actions hate at not protests (second slide below). Motivated reasoning? (1) Kaepernick kneeling looks a lot like his Mr. Roger’s ideal and yet he expressed disdain for Nike (see above) (2) sets the stage for his view of Kanab events and telling participants at 89/89A that what they were doing was stupid (see video).
- JACOB BLAKE: Eight days after Rusten Sheskey shot and paralyzed Jacob Blake and two months before protest ban, Van Dyke supported the false dichotomy posted by James Riordan (see more from Riordan at KURW Business Directory of Extremism & Bigotry) which berates athletes for judging Sheskey based on cell phone video when they need professionals & hi-def equipment to determine referee calls.
- ROBERT BRISSETTE: Six days after Brissette coughed on Black Lives Matter sign waivers, shouted hate speech & threatened future violence, Van Dyke released the “protest ban” out of concern for public safety and stated feeling “what more can we do?”. Van Dyke concluded that Brissette’s actions (see full story Brissette 2021: Arrested. Violent Threats, AGAIN, then death.) warranted no more than disorderly conduct infractions (a speeding ticket type of consequence) He declined hate crime (“oh, you [long haired blonde male] look like a real pansy ass. I hate all democrats”), assault (during pandemic he coughed directly in the face of two older masked women shouting “your virus”, he swatted the hat off of one of them), and threat of violence (“touch me again and I’ll lay you [older woman smacked his cheeks after he coughed on her and friend] out”) charges.
- Bias? Others have received jail time for just the coughing portion, like the Florida Pier One incident. Given evidence of motivated reasoning which led to erroneous “protest ban”, racial/content disparity of peaceful protesters (Kaepernick vs. Mr. Rogers) and public support of extremists & bigots on Hatewatch by KURW (including Brissette, see next section), bias appears to be a reasonable possibility.
#3/4 Rob Van Dyke: Dismissive/supportive of extremism and bigotry
- Van Dyke commented “If this list is the worst of the worst for the ‘far right’, then I have nothing but the brightest hope for America (slide one below)! Thanks for a good laugh”. Hatewatch by KURW was created when I realized that several people that I knew from Kanab at DC Capitol Riot and after relentless harassment of liberals by local group Kanab Patriots (Jeff Schwilk of San Diego Minutemen, founder), by members of local page Kanab/Fredonia Rant & Rave, and their followers/supporters in public (coughing on BLM, barging into closed business to scream at owner for BLM signs). Van Dyke is not the only official who has shown support for extremists & bigots as evident in KURW post Kane County Commissioner Calls Kanab Patriots a Hate Group, But They Are Not the Fringe. Van Dyke’s “worst of the worst” commented prompted the KURW post Meet Your Neighbors: Red Level.
- Van Dyke encouraged the candidacy of Celeste Meyeres for Kanab City Council 2019 (slide two below, left side). Celeste is a Red Level Patriot and Bundy’s People’s Rights Network Supporter. In 2016 he explains willingness to vote Trump just to keep Clinton out of office (slide two below, right side).
4/4 Rob Van Dyke: Defiance of Utah Public Health Safety State Orders.
Utah’s state mask mandate went into effect November 11, 2020 and was set to expire April 10, 2021 for the general public and July 1, 2021 for public schools. Kane County Attorney & Commissioners released an early termination declaration for March 19, 2021 and Kane County School District changed their policy April 13, 2021 to allow mask exemptions with or without documentation.
- Kane County Commission declared the county a low transmission zone because they disagreed with the state including the jail outbreak in their determination of high transmission zone (slide one below, left side). Before the statewide mandate, restrictions were determined by county transmission levels.
- Above & Beyond 2.0 was announced on the newly created FB page “Kane County, Utah” (slide two below, left side). The statewide mask mandate was described as unsuitable & detrimental and Kane County officials ended the mandate to protect freedoms with a shift to focusing on individual choice, hygiene, and actions to improve health & immunity.
- Van Dyke told KUER that the county’s actions were to point out how meaningless statewide orders are and “this heavy handedness from the state hasn’t been necessary and won’t likely be necessary in the foreseeable future” (slide three, left side). The covid tracker graph shows patterns of increased cases in Kane County.
- Van Dyke claims that the Governor and the Director of UT Public Health Department do not understand the state constitution (slide four below).
- Kanab extremists organize protest at Kane County School District, Van Dyke follows and Kane County School District changes mask exemption policy no longer requiring medical professional documentation, 04/10/2021. The state mask mandate for public schools extends through 07/01/2021.
KANE COUNTY SHERIFF. Tracy Glover, unopposed
Tracy Glover has been the Kane County Sheriff since 2015 and Deputy Sheriff 2001-2015. He was added to Hatewatch by KURW as a result of this post because he:
- Oversees a staff with significant public engagement in extremism and/or bigotry. See:
- Kane County Sheriff’s Office: Dan Watson, Landon & Colton Cram, Russ Whitaker with future addition of Deputy Cole Brown
- Racial Bigotry Part 2: Slavery, Reparations for Marson Keller, Brian Bettridge & John Maddux (former staff)
- Posts hypocrisy, conspiracy, disinformation, alarmism & Christian theocracy in press releases with Utah Sheriff’s Association
- misapplication of law in press releases with Kane County Attorney Van Dyke and Police Chief Tom Cram.
- promotes Sagebrush Rebellion type state legislation
- thanked local extremists & insurrectionist for their work on 2A Sanctuary Resolution
#2/5 Tracy Glover: Posts hypocrisy, conspiracy, disinformation, alarmism & Christian theocracy in press releases with Utah Sheriff’s Association
Sheriff Glover collaborates on and releases statements from UT Sheriff’s Association (UTSA). Some include hypocrisy, conspiracy, disinformation and are based on Christian Theocracy
- 09/2020: Glover describes Bagley’s cartoon as “deeply offensive” and “we must expect more from SLTribune” (slide one below, left side) with the press release from UTSA demanding an apology and stating “now is not the time for…cheap shots, prejudice, divisive journalism…fanning the flames” (slide two below, middle). Bagley’s cartoon was a representation of the FBI’s Bulletin from 2017 & 2006 (slide one below, middle side).
- 10/2021: Glover shares UTSA response to the 2020 Crime In Utah Report which includes the very cheap shots, divisive, prejudice & fanning the flames (slide two: George Soros, radical agenda, cashless bail, public safety will disappear) which Glover and UTSA complained of regarding the Bagley cartoon (above). In addition, he shares disinformation regarding cause of increase in crime, bail reform efforts in Utah and police recruitment/retention efforts by SLC Mayor [& later Biden’s DOJ].
- 06/2021: Glover collaborates on and shares UTSA 2A Press Release: “Divinely inspired Constitution”, “destructive forces currently existing in our country”, “circumspect of new legislation particularly from federal government” “ensure preparedness…protect 2A…” (slide three)
- 2021 County Meeting: Glover shares disinformation “statistics show that communities are safer when law abiding citizens carry protection” (slide four) and explains his contribution to the UTSA 2A Protection Press Release (above).
#3/5 Tracy Glover: misapplication of law
In an attempt to ban protests at 89/89A, the Kane County Attorney Rob Van Dyke (see Van Dyke section above) posted a Joint Press Release with Sheriff Glover and Kanab City Police Chief Tom Cram in which they misapplied traffic laws about vehicles to pedestrians threatening citation & arrest for refusal to move if found congregating on sidewalks by Kanab City Police and Kane County Deputies.
Below is an explanation of Sheriff Glover’s role in “protest ban” & hypocrisy. For a detailed sequence of events & implications of the “protest ban”, see Van Dyke section #1/4 above:
- Before this erroneous “protest ban” was rescinded, Kanab City Police enforced the guidelines. Many in the community and the ACLU of Utah understood this to be suppression of first amendment rights. The hypocrisy from Glover in this example is that he and the UTSA called out the Salt Lake Tribune for suppressing first amendment rights by deleting and/or blocking comments to the Bagley cartoon (see above section #2/5).
- 10/22/2020: Kane County Attorney releases a CLARIFICATION that the codes they cited were for vehicles and not people. I personally went to Chief Cram and Sheriff Glover to verify that their officers and deputies would not be enforcing the erroneous version for future protests. Sheriff Glover was not available so I spoke with Lt. Alan Alldredge pointing out that the Sheriff should know better (I expect more from law enforcement knowledge just like Glover and UTSA expect more from the Salt Lake Tribune). Alldredge explained that they hadn’t seen the Clarification, he took copies of both releases, and explained that they did meet with Attorney Van Dyke and Chief Cram to discuss what could be done but that the details in press release went out without their knowledge. I was assured by both law enforcement agencies that their staff would be made aware of the change by the Kane County Attorney.
- Personal reflection of trust and accountability of Kane County Sheriff’s Office (KCSO) based on personal interaction:
- 06/2020: KCSO failed to dispatch an officer when I called the non-emergency line. Sheriff Glover responded quickly and repeatedly to my complaint. I was told that is was an unfortunate oversight by dispatch and that they made corrections to procedure
- 07/2020: KCSO failed to dispatch an officer when I called 911 while a man was shouting at me, without a mask, at my place of work about how I was ruining the economy and wouldn’t leave until I called 911. Lt. Alldredge said it was just a surprising and unfortunate coincidence that this failure to dispatch happened to me twice and explained that KCSO thought Kanab Police Department took it over and would have showed up. Sheriff Glover was meeting with Chief Cram to make sure it doesn’t happen again
- The on-line extremism and bigotry from Lt. Alldredge’s spouse, Rinda Alldredge, (including spreading lies about me) and from staff Kane County Sheriff’s Office: Dan Watson, Landon & Colton Cram, Russ Whitaker and their spouses (see KURW post Alicia Cram, The Pattons, Tina & Jeff Collins, and Susan Bunting Erickson)
- Personal reflection of trust and accountability of Kane County Sheriff’s Office (KCSO) based on personal interaction:
#4/5 Tracy Glover: promotes Sagebrush Rebellion type state legislation
For more information on individuals and related topics see:
- Mike Noel: Meet Your Neighbors: Red Level
- UPLMA & Sagebrush Rebellion: https://www.colorado.edu/law/sites/default/files/attached-files/ruple_final_1-5-web_1.pdf
#5/5 Tracy Glover: Voiced appreciation to local extremists & insurrectionist for their work on 2A Sanctuary Resolution
See other KURW posts about these individuals:
- Kanab at DC Capitol Riot
- Kane County Commissioner Calls Kanab Patriots a Hate Group, But They Are Not the Fringe
- Kanab Veterans Bigotry/Extremism: Clifford Smart, Kenneth Guinn, Jeff Schwilk, James Head, Jim Torgerson, Dan Watson, Amos Lofing
- Bundy Recruits Kanab then his PRM Assaults Officer in Idaho and Patriot Prayer Joins. Kudos Kane County Office of Terrorism
- Meet Your Neighbors: Red Level
- Meet the Kanab Patriots (last names A-C)